- Now you're playing with power!—Original Nintendo slogan for the Nintendo Entertainment System.
- Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock and roll.—Shigeru Miyamoto.
- Thank you, Mario! But our princess is in another castle!—Toad, from Super Mario Bros.
- My name is Reggie. I'm about kickin' ass, I'm about takin' names, and we're about makin' games—Reggie Fils-Aime, introducing himself at E3 2004.
- My body is ready—Reggie Fils-Aime said before stepping onto the Wii Balance Board.
- It's-a me, Mario!—Mario during the startup of Super Mario 64
- I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!—Youngster from Pokémon Red and Blue
- Games should be something everybody wants to play.—Shigeru Miyamoto.
- Thank you so much for to playing my game!—Mario at the end of Super Mario 64, Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2.
- STOP RESETTIN'! You hear me?!—Resetti in Animal Crossing
- Hey, listen!—Navi in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Welcome; welcome new galaxy!—Mario at the end of Super Mario Galaxy
- You say you want a Revolution?—Satoru Iwata at the Nintendo E3 2005 Conference, his announcement of their new console at the time, the Wii
- Who are you?—Nintendo Game Boy Advance slogan
- How U will play next!—Wii U slogan
- Now you're playing with power; SUPER POWER!—Super Nintendo Entertainment System slogan
- Now you are playing with power; PORTABLE POWER!—Nintendo Game Boy slogan
- Get the power! NINTENDO POWER!—Nintendo Power slogan
- There's a time and place for everything! But not now.—Professor Oak quote
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.