| The following page is under construction.
Please do not change or edit any information within this article without the creators/managers position. Propose any changes on the talk page.
- The Man in the High Castle: an alternate history novel written by American writer Phillip K. Dick, the novel details a World where the Axis Powers (Austria, Italy and Japan) won the second World War.
- James Bond film series: based on Sir Ian Fleming's book series, distributed by United Artists since 1962. The titular character is currently portrayed by Daniel Craig.
- As of 2016, the seven largest film studios worldwide (from the largest to the smallest) are 20th Century Fox (owned by 21st Century Fox, whose largest shareholder is the Murdoch family), Warner Bros. Pictures (owned by Time Warner, whose largest shareholder is Ted Turner), Walt Disney Pictures (owned by The Walt Disney Company, whose largest shareholders are the Disney and Jobs families), Universal Studios (owned by NBCUniversal, whose shareholders are General Electric, Comcast and Vivendi), Paramount Pictures (owned by Viacom, whose largest owner is the Redstone family), Columbia Pictures (owned by Sony) and Lionsgate Films (owned by Lions Gate Entertainment, being the only Canadian film studio to achieve the status of major).
- As of 2016, mini-major film studios are Relativity Media, Amblin Partners (owner of DreamWorks Pictures, Amblin Entertainment and Participant Media), Open Road Films, The Weinstein Company (which also owns Miramax Films and Dimension Films), DreamWorks Animation, French film studios Pathé and Gaumont Film Company, Scandinavian film studio Nordisk Film, Spanish film studio Filmax International and Brazilian film studio Globo Filmes.
- The Alternate History Wiki Althistory includes several timelines with point of divergences that change history in some ways. Timelines include:
- American Republic: the United States are a republic instead of a monarchy.
- 1861: Historical Failing: Italy is not unified.
- 1983: Doomsday: several nuclear explosions end civilization as it was known back then.
- Yellowstone: 1936: supervolcano Yellowstone erupts, ending civilization as it was known back then.